The Concept 4000 offers unrivalled scalability and security capability in an affordable package. You will immediately see value in your investment.
The Concept 4000 delivers full coverage and reporting of security detection points, offering:
- Advanced multi-tenancy monitoring across 250 areas
- Support for special duress, panic, hold-up and suspicion alarm functions
- Pulse counting and other customised input processing
- Support for a wide range of wireless devices
- Look-ahead reporting feature prioritises new alarms to override multi-break reporting
- Walk test zone inputs
- Automatic daylight saving adjustment
- Telephone line, power supply, battery and fuse monitoring.
The Concept 4000 is the industry leader in security communications providing the flexibility you need in any environment:
- Powerful IP based communications (Ethernet, dial-up ISP and GPRS)
- A single panel can support up to four simultaneous high level communication interfaces
- Reporting in a variety of formats, including: Contact ID, SIA, IRFast, IP (GPRS, Ethernet), GSM, SMS and Securitel
- Advanced backup reporting options
- Reporting to multiple central stations and multiple client codes
- Customisation of contact ID Event Codes on input reporting
- Alarm mapping options allow customisation of contact ID point numbers on input reporting.
Concept 4000 is a modular integrated hardware platform offering you an expandable, flexible and highly secure Access Control, Security/Intruder Detection and Automation package.
- Operation on a proprietary encrypted RS485 LAN
A system built around a Control Module with your selection of LAN modules. Typically, this will include input/output expanders, access control modules, keypads, RF modules and communication modules
- Advanced security features. Sophisticated input processing, wireless device support and a significant range of reporting options
- Comprehensive access features. Fully redundant access modules, lift control, a wide range of card formats and access features to name only a few
- Advanced communications interfacing options with four simultaneous communication tasks
- Fully integrated IP communication capability
- Powerful automation features with programmable outputs and analogue inputs
- An extensive range of third party interfaces
- Incredible flexibility for customisation.